Thursday 14 March 2013

LIEBE BLISS Hit That Switch



I recently collaborated with Sey Pöllmann & DJ Butcher to create this film project. I learned so much and would really enjoy creating more projects like it. The choreography is minimal and I really wanted it to be more like a series of photographs rather then an overwhelming amount of choreo. I am totally vibing on Trap right now & I have always been a massive fan of Baile Funk so that is where a lot of my inspiration comes from. Since 2010 I have been getting down with Bboys and Bgirls, being inspired by the nasty movement of the break, now I rep my own freestyle vibe.

I hope you enjoy our creation x

2 comments:

  1. You are mad talented girl. Really digging the style of the film xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Momo :) Really happy you like it xo

      Delete